Police identify woman found dead Monday
Norman police have identified a woman found dead in her home at 2202 Donna Drive Monday afternoon. Police responded at 1:25 p.m. to the residence of Cassandra Thompson, 30, after receiving a report that she had not shown up for work ...Continued ...
- Residents speak out about document regarding shelter photos
- Mixon’s attorney says athlete acted in self-defense
- Police rule out homicide in Norman woman’s death
- Moore resident lands in new home 14 months after tornado
- Additional details come to light in Campus Corner incident involving Sooner recruit
- Police identify woman found dead Monday
Big 12 could fill NCAA’s vacuum; make the discipline calls, too
It doesn’t look good for Joe Mixon. Though his attorney, Kevin Finlay, said the most ballyhooed prospect of the Sooners’ most recent recruiting class “instinctually defended himself against further harm,” it just doesn’t ...Continued ...
- Tang making a splash on state level
- Brace yourselves for what is likely bumpy road to playoffs
- It’s a whole new ball game for Tigers and Timberwolves
- Durant tells media that he’s not looking too far ahead
- Cody adds former champions Maple, Howe as assistants
- Hamlin crew chief out 6 races
- Big 12 could fill NCAA’s vacuum; make the discipline calls, too
State is No. 2 in barbecue
Americans love the marriage of smoke, fire and meat, but geography plays a part in how strong the passion is. Estately Blog has created a map charting which states are home to the most barbecue enthusiasts. Oklahoma comes in at No. 2 in ...Continued ...
- Community Action mostly closed due to cutbacks
- Keep guns off campus
- Improving children’s lives
- Nutritional article should be accurate
- State is No. 2 in barbecue
Board welcomes new member
In its June meeting, the members of the Mary Abbott Children’s House board of directors elected Barbara Henderson to serve the remaining term of Anne Ederington, who resigned from the board in May due to moving from Norman. Henderson and ...Continued ...
- Pancake breakfast set
- Center will be more than a building
- Senior organizations that appeal to conservatives
- Seniors adjust to different sleep patterns
- Board welcomes new member
- Must Read
Spanx stretches into new territory with jeans, but promised magic is elusive
The Spanx empire of stomach-flattening, thigh-slimming, jiggle-reducing foundation garments has expanded to include what the brand promises is the mother of all body-shaping miracles: Spanx jeans.Continued ...
- Medical marijuana opponents' most powerful argument is at odds with a mountain of research
- Obama had crush on First Lady of Rock
- Can black women have it all?
- Spanx stretches into new territory with jeans, but promised magic is elusive