- New and Developing
One killed when container falls onto vehicle
Oklahoma City police say one person was killed when a shipping container was knocked from an Oklahoma National Guard vehicle and landed on a pickup truck.Continued ...
- New natural gas plant coming to South Central Oklahoma
- Fogging Saturday night in northeast Norman
- One killed when container falls onto vehicle
Mixon question off-limits at coaches luncheon
Toby Rowland addressed the elephant in the room even before Oklahoma football coach Bob Stoops, defensive coordinator Mike Stoops and offensive coordinator Josh Heupel arrived Wednesday at Journey Church....Continued ...
- Mixon will not participate in practice
- Music community bands together to raise money for 2-year-old’s battle with rare form of cancer
- Deputies cleared, return to work
- Sales tax-free weekend set to begin this weekend
- India landslide kills 21
- Mixon question off-limits at coaches luncheon
How Paris got her groove back
TULSA — It looked like it came easily to Courtney Paris. The minute she stepped foot on the campus at the University of Oklahoma in 2005, it seemed she was already an All-American and destroying the competition in the Big 12 and across the ...Continued ...
- Sooners will have to do the right thing eventually
- In this case, Sooner fans can rest easy
- Three Tigers competing for quarterback
- Indians trade Justin Masterson to Cardinals
- Cowboys sign tackle Smith to 8-year extension
- Quarterback questions abound with big stars gone from SEC offenses
- How Paris got her groove back
Marijuana a gateway for new OK voters
A poll this past year showed significant Oklahoma support for legalizing the use of marijuana for medicinal purposes. The poll showed that more than 71 percent of those surveyed thought medical marijuana was appropriate for patients who ...Continued ...
- Expansion effect evaluated
- America paying the piper
- State is No. 2 in barbecue
- Community Action mostly closed due to cutbacks
- Marijuana a gateway for new OK voters
Crafter’s emporium planned Saturday
Members of the Opal District Crafter’s Emporium, plus other local artists, will have an art show from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday at the Cleveland County Fairgrounds, 615 E. Robinson St. in Norman. It will be hosted concurrently with the ...Continued ...
- Williams book signing event set
- Home dedication set Sunday
- Two territorial littermate cats are asserting social dominance
- Board welcomes new member
- Crafter’s emporium planned Saturday
- Must Read
Why a see-through mouse is a big deal for scientists
A group of Caltech researchers announced in Cell Thursday their success in making an entire organism transparent. Unfortunately, this isn't any kind of "Invisible Man" scenario: The organism in question is a mouse, and the mouse in question is quite dead.Continued ...
- VIDEO: Five-year-old doesn't want her brother to grow up
- Police department turns to Facebook for guidance on use of 'negro'
- The virtues of lying
- Why a see-through mouse is a big deal for scientists