By Jessica Bruha
The Norman Transcript
NORMAN — Norman firefighters responded to a structure fire around 2 p.m. today involving a detached garage.
Deputy Fire Chief Jim Bailey said the fire may have possibly spread to the house at 2308 Memphis Drive. There have been no reports of injuries yet. Bailey said the people living at the home were outside while the fire was being put out.
Bailey said a generator in the garage may have caused the fire.
For local news and more, subscribe to The Norman Transcript Smart Edition, or our print edition.