NORMAN — A water- wise workshop is being held in the City Council Chambers, April 1, from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. The workshop begins with a welcome by the Mayor followed by brief presentations of the topics listed below. Immediately after the presentations, there will be an opportunity to ask questions of the panel.
· Environmental Control Advisory Board Update
· State of Lake Thunderbird
· Outdoor Water Conservation
· Indoor Water Conservation
· Manufactured Fertilizer Ordinance
A drawing will also be held to give away a 55-gallon plastic drum that has been converted into a rain barrel. This event is sponsored by the city of Norman’s Environmental Control Advisory Board and the Cleveland County Conservation District.