NORMAN — The Norman Chamber of Commerce is gearing up for a busy fall. Several interesting meetings and events are scheduled.
· Business After Hours, 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday at Lifecare Oklahoma, 2411 Springer Drive., networking event open to Chamber members and guests.
· Business Before Hours, 8 to 9:15 a.m. Wednesday, Aug, 28, at Landmark Fine Homes, 4500 N. Fields, Carrington Lakes addition, networking event open to Chamber members and guests.
· Lunch and Learn, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 28, at Chamber office, 115 E. Gray St. “Tax Planning for Your Business,” will be the topic presented. Space is limited. RSVP to Lisa Allen, 321-7260 or firstname.lastname@example.org, by Monday, Aug. 26.
· Leadership Norman Alumni Reception, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 28, at Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History, 2401 Chautauqua Ave. RSVP to Erica Millar, 321-7260 or email@example.com, by Wednesday.
· Ribbon cutting, 9:30 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 29, at DSW Shoes, 2020 24th Ave.
· General Membership Meeting plans are being finalized. Date will most likely be Friday, Sept. 6, or Friday, Sept. 20.
· Thursday After Hours, 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 5, at Reynolds Mazda, 821 N. Interstate Drive, networking event open to Chamber members and guests.
· Ribbon cutting, 4 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 12, at Classen Family Medical Clinic, 2824 Classen Blvd., Ste. 100.
· Business After Hours and TRC Reward Session, 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 17, at Embassy Suites, 2501 Conference Drive, networking event open to Chamber members and guests.
· Norman NEXT Discovery Lunch, noon Wednesday, Sept. 18, at Assistance League of Norman, 809 Wall St. Discover ways to get more involved with Norman NEXT. RSVP to Erin Houghtaling, 321-7260 or firstname.lastname@example.org, by Friday, Sept. 13.
· 35 South Project lunch meeting, noon Wednesday, Sept. 18, at Bricktown Brewery, 1 N. Oklahoma Ave. This meeting is for Norman to OKC commuters. Shawn O’Leary, city of Norman public works director, and Eric Fleske, principal of Equity Realty, will present updates for the city of Norman construction and development. RSVP to Angie Drury, 321-7260 or email@example.com, by Friday, Sept. 13.