· Business Before Hours, 8 to 9:15 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 25, at Moore Norman Technology Center, 4701 12th Ave. NW, networking event open to Chamber members and guests.
· Fall Arts Luncheon, 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 2. The location is still being determined. This annual luncheon celebrates the arts in Norman. RSVP to Erica Millar, 321-7260 or email@example.com, by Wednesday, Sept. 25.
· Thursday After Hours, 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 3, at Brockhaus Jewelry, 2107 W. Main St., networking event open to Chamber members and guests.
· Aviation Breakfast and Festival, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday, Oct. 4, at Max Westheimer Airport, 1700 Lexington St. A speaker for the breakfast is still being finalized. The festival will be on Friday only this year from noon to 6:30 p.m. Boomer, Sooner and the Sooner Schooner will be in attendance. RSVP for the breakfast to Angie Drury, 321-7260 or firstname.lastname@example.org, by Friday, Sept. 27.
· Norman NEXT Hour, 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 8. The location is still being determined. The networking event is open to Norman NEXT members and guests.
· Business After Hours, 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 15, at Republic Bank & Trust, 401 W. Main St., networking event open to Chamber members and guests.
· Oklahoma Young Professional Leaders State Conference, all day Thursday, Oct. 17, at Cox Convention Center. For more information, contact Kyla McMoran, 321-7260 or kyla@norman
· Women’s Leadership Group lunch, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 17, at Assistance League of Norman, 809 Wall St. Pattye Moore, Red Robin Burgers chairman of the board, will speak. RSVP to Angie Drury, 321-7260 or email@example.com, by Friday, Oct. 11.
· Business Before Hours, 8 to 9:15 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 23, at Norman Specialty Hospital, 1210 W. Robinson St., networking event open to Chamber members and guests.
· The Soiree, the chamber’s only annual fundraiser, 6 to 9 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 24, at Riverwind Casino, 1544 W. Highway 9. This year’s theme is “Vintage Vegas.” Sponsorships are still available at every level. Contact Lisa Allen or Angie Drury at 321-7260. The chamber is looking for items for the live and silent auctions. Contact Tessa Breder, 321-7260 or tessa@normanchamber.
com, to donate.
Kyla McMoran is vice president of communications for the Norman Chamber of Commerce.