NORMAN — The following people were charged with felony counts in the Cleveland County Court Clerk’s Office:
· Clarence D. Johnson Jr., 26, escape from department of corrections
· Jarrell Rae Manuel, 30, possession of controlled dangerous substance
· Kevin Perry Coffey, 37, possession of marijuana, attempting to elude an officer, child endangerment by driving under the influence, driving under the influence of alcohol
· Timothy Michael Meyer, 40, possession of controlled dangerous substance, unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, attempting to elude officer, driving under suspension
· Brian Gene King, 30, possession of controlled dangerous substance, driving under the influence of alcohol, driving under suspension, failure to comply with compulsory insurance law
— Transcript Staff
Breaking news, severe weather alerts, AMBER alerts, sports scores from The Norman Transcript are available as text messages right to your phone or mobile device. You decide which type of alerts you want to receive. Find out more or to signup, click here.