The Norman Transcript
NORMAN — Music Video Picks will return to the Norman Music Festival. Sponsored by the Cinematic Artists of Norman, judges will choose the winning music video to be screened at the festival. The People’s Pick will be judged and screened during the festival as well.
The deadline for submissions is 5 p.m., April 12. Music videos must be submitted by the director of the video.
Entries must adhere to the following guidelines:
· All music videos must be original. Due to copyright issues only original videos qualify.
· All genres will be considered. Only two submissions per director is allowed.
To enter, fill out the submission form at http://cinematicartistsofnorman.
There are three ways to get music videos to CAN:
· Mail a QuickTime file (.mov) on a DVD to Norman Arts Council, PO Box 85, Norman, OK 73070, ATTN: NMF Music Video Picks
· Hand Deliver a QuickTime file (.mov) on a DVD to Norman Arts Council MAINsite Art Gallery, 122 E. Main St.
· Electronic: Contact Lauren Carter at email@example.com for more info about electronic submissions.
The sixth annual Norman Music Festival will be April 25 through April 27. The festival is free and open to the public and will take place on the 100, 200 and 300 blocks of downtown east Main Street, east of the railroad tracks in the Arts District.
Up to 160 independent bands from across Oklahoma and the United States will perform in up to 16 venues in the downtown area.
For more information on the Norman Music Festival, Open Call and the official rules, contact the festival at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.normanmusicfestival.com.
For local news and more, subscribe to The Norman Transcript Smart Edition, or our print edition.