Registration for the Summit starts at 7 a.m. on Monday. Summit highlights include:
· A two-day tradeshow that connects you to valuable resources, services and products
· General sessions with presentations on Crisis and Disaster Communications, Business and Home Safety, Disaster Stress, and Reinsurance
· More than 25 breakout sessions featuring international, national and state experts
· Continuing education credits for insurance professionals
· Friends, food, and fun at the “Twister Mixer” reception on Feb. 10
Breaking news, severe weather alerts, AMBER alerts, sports scores from The Norman Transcript are available as text messages right to your phone or mobile device. You decide which type of alerts you want to receive. Find out more or to signup, click here.