The Norman Transcript
NORMAN — The filing period for Board of Education members will open at 8 a.m. Dec. 2.
The Cleveland County Election Board, 641 E. Robinson St., will accept Declarations of Candidacy from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Dec. 2-4.
Declarations of Candidacy are available at the Election Board Office or clevelandcountyelectionboard.com and must be notarized by a notary public. There is no filing fee for school board candidates.
The following offices are up for election in the annual school election Feb. 11:
· Norman school district No. I-29; Office No. 4, five-year term
· Moore School District No. I-2; Office No. 4, five-year-term
· Noble School District No. I-40; Office No. 4, five-year term
· Lexington School District No. I-57; Office No. 4, five-year term
· Litle Axe School District No. I-70; Office No. 4, five-year term
· Robin Hill School District No. C-16; Office No. 1, three-year term
· Moore Norman Technology Center No. 17; Zone No. 4, Office No. 4, five-year term
· McLOUD School District No.1; Office No. 4, five-year term
· Mustang School District No. I-69; Office No. 2, three-year unexpired term; Office No. 4, 5-year term
· Midwest City-Del City School District No. I-52; Office No. 4, five-year term
· Canadian Valley Technology Center No. 6; Zone No.1, Office No. 1, five-year term
· Gordon Cooper Technology Center No. 5; Office No. 1, five-year term
· Mid-America Technology Center No. 8; Office No. 5, five-year term
Breaking news, severe weather alerts, AMBER alerts, sports scores from The Norman Transcript are available as text messages right to your phone or mobile device. You decide which type of alerts you want to receive. Find out more or to signup, click here.