NORMAN — A man was transported to the hospital Wednesday after a deep fat fryer exploded in his face, causing burns to his face and chest area, according to a Norman Fire official.
Norman Fire and EMSStat responded to the report at 5:44 p.m. at The Garage, 307 E. Main St. The man was transported by EMSStat.
– By Jessica Bruha, Transcript Staff Writer
Breaking news, severe weather alerts, AMBER alerts, sports scores from The Norman Transcript are available as text messages right to your phone or mobile device. You decide which type of alerts you want to receive. Find out more or to signup, click here.