Other business items the board approved were the cancellation of a service agreement and approval of another to replace it with a cheaper alternative through a different company.
The cancellation was for Financial Equipment Company. The board replaced the contract with Technique Data Systems Inc.
The service agreement with Financial Equipment Company stated that service would be provided for 11 currency discriminators at $373 per unit. The service for seven printers was $70 per unit. Service for Glory Teller Counts Software was $94 per unit.
The cancellation with Financial Equipment Company was effective immediately.
The new service agreement with Technique Data Systems Inc. is for the maintenance of 12 currency discriminators at $350 per unit and eight printers at $60 per unit. No maintenance for software was listed.
In other business, bids were opened for two items. Four bids were received for a three-month, non-encumbered contract to provide materials and installation of a 42-inch-wide sod for roadside erosion.
Four bids also were received for a six-month, non-encumbered contract to provide asphalt material. All bids will be reviewed and either awarded or rejected at a later date.
Other business items approved were monthly reports of county officers, cash fund appropriations and purchase orders.
Commissioners approved the following blanket purchase orders:
· District 1 — Badger Valley Investments $1,000; Super Clean Solutions $500
· District 2 — Action Safety Supply Co. $1,000; Palace Auto Supply Inc. $2,000; Jim Johnson Oil Co. $2,000; Clark Oil Distributors Inc. $2,000
· District 3 — P&K Equipment Inc. $1,500
· County Commissioner’s Office — Thomson West $1,387.30
· IT Department — CDW Government $2,000
· Health Department — Theresa Lujan $100; Cameron Manaugh $100
· OSU Extension Center — Bernina of OKC South $400
Commissioners also approved the following purchase orders for Fiscal Year 2013-2014: General Fund $717,639; Highway Fund $232,759.66; Health Fund $5,452.66; Sheriff Cleveland County Justice Center Fund $260,063.33; Sheriff Revolving Fund $5,345.94; Treasurer Certification Fee Fund $240; County Clerk Preservation Fee Fund $29,838.69; STOP Violence Against Women Fund $5,412; and Fair Board Fund $9,501.80.