NORMAN — Six graduates and a longtime college supporter recently were honored by the University of Oklahoma Price College of Business at a luncheon.
Faculty awards and student scholarship recipients also were recognized.
Alumni awards were given to:
· Jeff Agosta, a 1990 OU graduate who serves as executive vice president and chief financial officer for Devon Energy Corp. Agosta and his wife, Andrea, live in Edmond with their two children. He was formerly with the management consulting firm of D.R. Payne and Associates and KPMG LLC. He serves as chair of the Price College MBA Program board of advisors.
· Art Alexander, a 1970 BA and 1973 MBA graduate of OU. He has worked for Merrill Lynch for more than 40 years and now serves as senior vice president within The Alexander Group, a Merrill Lynch advisory team. He specializes in retirement planning and concentrated and restricted stock positions. Alexander and his wife, Linda, live in Dallas and have three grown children. He also serves on the Price College MBA advisory board.
· Mike McConnell, a 1982 graduate, is president of Jones Energy LLC, a privately held oil and gas exploration company headquartered in Austin, Texas. He formerly served as chairman and chief executive officer of the generation and production group at Enron. McConnell and his spouse, Chris, live in Austin and have two children who are students at Price College.
· Rod Roberts, a 1974 graduate, formerly worked with Exxon and Patrick Petroleum. Since 1984, he has owned and operated Lancer Resources, an independent oil and gas exploration company. He has one daughter.
· Jon and Cathryn Withrow, of Norman, are involved in the Adams Society, the College of Engineering’s Felgar Society and the Board of the Visitors for the College of Arts and Sciences. Jon graduated from OU in 1954 and earned a master’s degree in 1963. He serves as owner and president of Sundance Oil Co. Cathryn graduated from SMU in 1972 and serves as vice president of Sundance Oil Co.
· Kevin Jeffries, also on the college’s MBA advisory board, serves as vice president of finance services for AT&T. Since February 2012, he has served as chief of staff for the CFO of AT&T and its subsididaries. He has degrees from Missouri and Missouri State University. He lives in Texas with his wife, Barbara. They have three grown daughters.