Twenty-one buildings are included, for a total cost of $17,500. Some, such as the health department buildings in Norman and Moore, are owned by the county but maintained by the state and would likely be removed from the list. The jail was included as an item, but since it is a newer facility and reports and schedules are up-to-date, no charge was included for that building.
Cleveland proposed the assessment to plan for future maintenance budgeting. The matter was tabled so commissioners could take it under advisement.
County commissioners approved a $587,250 contract with A-Tech Paving for south parking lot improvements. The security and drainage issues, utilities relocations and masonry made it more feasible to bid the project out to a general contractor instead of doing it in-house, commissioners said.
County commissioners approved the following Blanket Purchase Orders:
· County Commissioners: State Auditor & Inspector (OSU) $300
· District 1 Warehouse:OLG $4,000; Palace Auto Supply Inc. $3,500; Perfection Equipment Company Inc. $500
· District 2 Warehouse: Don’s Mobil Lock Shop Inc. $500; Fred’s Tire & Battery LLC $2,000; Star Fuel of Oklahoma LLC $2,500; Maxwell Supply Company $750; C&P Auto Electric $750; Interstate Batteries $500; MHC Kenworth-Oklahoma City $1,000; Metro Glass Inc. $1,000; Noble Farm and Building Supply LLC $5,000
· District 3 Warehouse: Dub Ross Company $500; P&K Equipment Inc. $2,000
· OSU Extension Center: Bernina of Oklahoma City South $200
· Fair Board: Eureka Water Company $300
· Health Department: Sanofi Pasteur $5,000; Copelin’s Office Center $10,000
· County Sheriff’s Office: Elite Equipment Company Inc.$300; Overhead Door Company of OKC Inc. $300; Aramark Correctional Services LLC $ 38,000 and $27,000
· County Clerk’s Office: State Auditor & Inspector (OSU) $600