The Norman Transcript
NORMAN — The Norman Chamber recognizes and honors women leaders who inspire other woman to achieve their full potential.
The Women’s Leadership Award honors individuals who strive toward the highest levels of personal and professional accomplishment, who excel in their chosen field, devote time and energy to Norman Oklahoma in a meaningful way and forge the paths of leadership for other women to follow.
Criteria: Women’s Leadership Award recipients must meet each of the following three criteria:
· Demonstrate excellence, creativity and initiative in their career or volunteer endeavors
· Provide valuable service to improve the quality of life for others
· Assist women in reaching their full potential
Completing the form:
· Nominations for the Women’s Leadership Award must be submitted using the nomination form: Womens Leadership Award 2014.
· You may include two additional pages of supporting documents (i.e. resume, CV, etc.).
· Information submitted should support the award criteria of achievement, leadership and service.
· Applications must be turned in by noon Friday.
The process: A committee consisting of a diverse group of leaders from Norman will review all nomination forms and select the recipient.
The Women’s Leadership Award Recipient will be announced at the Norman Chamber of Commerce’s annual banquet at 6 p.m. April 17 at the Embassy Suites Hotel and Conference Center. Return forms to Robin Allen, Norman Chamber of Commerce, 115 E. Gray St., Norman, OK 73069 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kyla McMoran is vice president of communications for the Norman Chamber of Commerce.
Breaking news, severe weather alerts, AMBER alerts, sports scores from The Norman Transcript are available as text messages right to your phone or mobile device. You decide which type of alerts you want to receive. Find out more or to signup, click here.