NORMAN — Blaze started in laundry room
Norman firefighters responded to a residential fire call Monday evening at 203 E. Dale St. No injuries were reported.
Norman Deputy Fire Chief Jim Bailey said the fire occurred in a laundry room in an attached garage at the residence. The fire was contained to the laundry room and garage area.
Bailey said the preliminary damage estimation was $15,000, which included the structure and its contents. Sixteen firefighters responded to the call.
The Fire Marshall’s Office is investigating the incident.