NORMAN — Sooner Mall is sharing fabulous finds and ideas for Mothers’ Day from Steve Kemble, America’s Sassiest Lifestyle Guru. As a special bonus, shoppers who qualify can receive a valuable gift card reward.
During this Mother’s Day promotion, customers can bring mall receipts totaling $75 or more to the redemption area located by the children’s play area for a $10 Shop Etc. gift card from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. on May 4 and 5. Shoppers also will receive a Mother’s Day gift guide, full of ideas for mom.
Kemble offers the following suggestions to help take the anxiety out of shopping for the perfect gift.
· Pampering Products: Bath salts, scrubs, soaks and facial masks — anything that mom can use to relax, rejuvenate and take time out for herself.
· Kitchen Gadgets: There are lots of fun cooking and baking tools out right now — mini pie makers, donut pans and more. What puts this gift over the edge is baking or making mom a treat to go with it.
· Jewelry: Fashion jewelry is one of the hottest accessories these days. Colorful cocktail rings, matte rhinestone necklaces and bracelets are all hot for spring.
· Shoes, Shoes and More Shoes: Nothing gets a woman’s heart pumping like a fabulous pair of shoes. Spring brings fabulous sandals and designer flip flops in an array of fun colors.
· Give Her the Mall: When you give a mall gift card you give mom the option to decide what she really wants most. She can buy that hot new handbag she’s been eyeing or treat herself to a nice dinner out. Regardless of what she buys, she’ll love getting to splurge.