NORMAN — Norman Public Schools Board of Education will conduct a special board meeting 5 p.m. today at the Administrative Services Center, 131 S. Flood Ave.
The board will vote on whether to approve several purchase requests for the district, including the following:
· Riverside Ranch LLC for woodchips for school playgrounds
· Network Alarm Services for fire alarm inspection for the district
· Presidio Networked Solution Solutions Inc. for Cisco Smartnet Maintenance
· Morrison & Associates EDM Inc. for air testing
· Economy House Moving Service Inc. for moving portable buildings
· The Bob Thompson Company Inc. for Student and Parent Policy Guide School Year 2014-2015
· Robert’s Truck Center LLC for two activity buses
· Sports Surface Management LLC for 25 tons of rubber, installation and testing.
Additionally, the board will vote on whether to approve certified and support personnel recommendations, leave of absence, resignations, retiring and terminations.
Lastly, the board will vote to go into executive session to discuss the employment, hiring, appointment and naming of principals at Madison Elementary School and Norman North High School.
For more information, visit norman.k12.ok.us.
Breaking news, severe weather alerts, AMBER alerts, sports scores from The Norman Transcript are available as text messages right to your phone or mobile device. You decide which type of alerts you want to receive. Find out more or to signup, click here.