The Norman Transcript
NORMAN — These commercial addition/alteration, commercial parking lot, and commercial temporary building/construction trailer permits were issued between Nov. 7-14.
· 904 College Ave. SP Holding Co. Lambda Chi Alpha renovation and remodel $1,700,000
Commercial Parking Lot
· 2501 Boardwalk Dr. Troy Flax and Pepper Martin Norman Vision Clinic expand parking lot $18,432
Commercial Temporary Building /
· 2020 24th Ave. N.W. Sooner Investment Group Timberlake temporary construction trailer $2,400
· 800 Chautauqua Ave. Beta Theta Phi Temp structure for Greek event $700
These commercial addition/alteration and commercial temporary building/construction trailer applications were submitted between Nov. 7-14.
· 2420 Springer Dr. ATL Partnership ATL Partnership office remodel $8,000
· 3401 W. Main St. General Growth Properties, Inc. Gap retail store renovation $250,000
· 2421 W. Main St. Reiger, LLC. Mardel Inc. remodel $50,000
· 1127 Elm Ave. Stace, LLC. JJ Milk Tea remodel $8,000
· 1129 Elm Ave. Stace, LLC. Shawarma Express restaurant $60,000
Commercial Temporary Building / Construction Trailer
· 1221 Ed Noble Pkwy. Widgeon, LLC. Marc Heitz temp tent 11/13-20/12 $1,200
of Occupancies Issued:
· 1614 W. Lindsey St. HAC, Inc. Hollywood Center Façade Renovation$50,000
· 3451 36th Ave. N.W. Satish K. Arora Moore Insurance $20,000
Residential Activity – Nov. 7-14.
· Three single-family residential unit permits were issued valued at $370,000 with an average value of $123,333.
· Eleven single-family addition/alteration permits were issued valued at $237,386.
· Three single-family residential unit applications were submitted valued at $200,000 with average value of $66,667.
· Six single-family addition/alteration applications were submitted valued at $201,000.
— Transcript staff
For local news and more, subscribe to The Norman Transcript Smart Edition, or our print edition.