The Norman Transcript
NORMAN — Ten University of Oklahoma alumni and friends will receive Regents’ Alumni Awards for their service.
Presented by the OU Board of Regents and Alumni Association, the Regents’ Alumni Award honors alumni and supporters. Recipients receive a plaque and their names are engraved on a permanent plaque in the Oklahoma Memorial Union.
This year’s recipients are:
· Trae Anderson, Dallas, president of the OU Club of Dallas
· Dr. Millie Audas, Norman, special assistant to the president for international partnerships, director of Education Abroad and International Student Services and faculty member of the Jeannine Rainbolt College of Education
· Ryan Burke, Dallas, SW area TAS partner at Ernst & Young
· Caroline Cochran DeWitte, Cambridge, Mass., founder and president of the OU Club of Boston
· Jim Dolan, Wayzata, Minn., president/CEO and chairman of The Dolan Co.
· Donald H. Garrett, M.D., Norman, retired thoracic surgeon
· S. Kim Hatfield, Oklahoma City, president of Crawley Petroleum
· John Kenney, Oklahoma City, shareholder and practice group leader at McAfee & Taft
· Bill Saxon, Dallas, former chairman of Saxon Oil Co.
· Hal W. Smith, Norman, president of Hal Smith Restaurant Group.
The ceremony is at 10:45 a.m. May 10, in the Beaird Lounge of the Oklahoma Memorial Union.
For local news and more, subscribe to The Norman Transcript Smart Edition, or our print edition.