· Lord of Life Anglican Church will celebrate the Feast of the Nativity at 11 p.m. on Monday. Lord of Life meets at Grace Fellowship, 3201 60th Ave. NW. For more information, visit lordoflife-norman.org.
· St. Michael’s Episcopal Church, 1601 W. Imhoff Road, will host the following events on Monday: 5 p.m., children’s service; 7 p.m., Holy Eucharist with carols; 10:30 p.m., carol singing; and 11 p.m., Festival Eucharist.
At 9 a.m. on Tuesday, the church will host Holy Eucharist with carols.
· First Presbyterian Church, 555 S. University Ave., will host two Christmas Eve services. A candlelight service will be at 6 p.m. and is family friendly with a nursery provided for infants through 2 years old. The 11 p.m. candlelight service will celebrate with Communion.
· First Christian Church, 220 S. Webster Ave., will host Christmas Eve worship at 7 p.m. on Monday with the service including music and the lighting of candles. Child care is provided.
· Memorial Presbyterian Church, 601 24th Ave. SW, will host a service of Lessons and Carols at 7 p.m. on Monday.
· Tuesday at Holy Ascension Orthodox Church, 3350 12th Ave. NE, is the Nativity According to the Flesh of our Lord and God and Savior Jesus Christ. The Nativity service will be Monday and begins with Orthros at 7 p.m. and Divine Liturgy at 8 p.m. The Epistle reading for Divine Liturgy is St. Paul’s letter to the Galatians 4:4-7. The Gospel reading is from St. Matthew 2:1-12.
· The candlelight Christmas Eve service at First Baptist Church, 211 W. Comanche St., will be 6 p.m. on Monday in the sanctuary with the sermon “The Good News of Jesus.”
· University Christian Church, 616 Bud Wilkinson Drive, will have a Christmas Eve candle light service at 6 p.m.
· The Christmas Eve carols and candlelight service at Trinity Lutheran Church, 603 Classen Blvd., will be at 7 p.m. The Christmas Eve candlelight and Communion service will be at 1 p.m. A Christmas Day Communion service will be at 10 a.m.