NEW YORK —
5. Itsmyluckyday (Eddie Plesa Jr., Elvis Trujillo): Florida Derby runner-up has been in the money in eight of 10 starts. ... Next start: Kentucky Derby. ... Odds: 10-1.
6. Normandy Invasion (Chad Brown, Castellano): Despite only a maiden win, strong finish to get second in Wood has colt’s stock rising. ... Castellano has choice to make since he also rides Revolutionary. ... Next start: Kentucky Derby. ... Odds: 18-1.
7. Will Take Charge (D. Wayne Lukas, Jon Court): Rebel winner may or may not run in Blue Grass before heading to Churchill Downs. .. Next start: Undecided. ... Odds: 19-1.
8. Vyjack (Rudy Rodriguez, Joel Rosario): Unbeaten no longer after third-place finish in Wood. ... Wins in Jerome and Gotham make him a legit Derby prospect. ... Next start: Kentucky Derby. ... Odds: 10-1.
9. Oxbow (Lukas, Mike Smith): Worked 6 furlongs in 1:14.60 Friday at Oaklawn. ... Edged by stablemate Will Take Charge in Rebel. ... Next start: Arkansas Derby, Oaklawn Park, Saturday. ... Odds: 21-1.
10. Govenor Charlie (Baffert, Martin Garcia): Can a Sunland Derby winner take the real Derby, too? ... Bloodlines indicate colt can indeed get 11⁄4-mile Derby distance. ... Next start: Kentucky Derby. ... Odds: 5-1 (mutuel field).
Keep an eye on: Black Onyx, Falling Sky, Mylute, Uncaptured, War Academy.
Follow Richard Rosenblatt on Twitter at: http://www.twitter.com/rosenblattap