NORMAN — The University of Oklahoma Norman campus Staff Week, set April 21-25, will feature many activities. The theme is “OU Staff: The Real Superheroes.” Donations of canned food for Food and Shelter may be brought to all activities except the awards ceremony.
· Monday — Bingo: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., T. Howard McCasland Field House, 151 W. Brooks St., and from 2 to 4 p.m., Couch Restaurants, 333 Fourth St.; Hot dogs and chips available for $1 during morning session; drinks and popcorn complimentary
· Tuesday — Staff awards ceremony: 11 a.m., Molly Shi Boren Ballroom in Oklahoma Memorial Union, 900 Asp Ave., light lunch afterward; Art show: Stephenson Research and Technology Center, 101 David L. Boren Blvd., OU Research Campus; Reception: 3:30 to 5 p.m., National Weather Center Atrium
· Wednesday — Health and Information Fair: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., CCE Forum in the Thurman J. White Building, 1704 Asp Ave. fresh fruit provided; lunch available for $2 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Prizes given throughout event
· April 24 — Complimentary ice cream social: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Armory, 290 W. Brooks St.; lunch available for $3; craft and hobby fair hosted in conjunction with event.
· April 26 — Picnic: 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Brooks Mall, north side of Armory (inside Armory in the event of inclement weather), grand prize winners announced; Staff Week Healthy Sooners Challenge: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Oklahoma Memorial Union
Prizes awarded during Staff Week are donated by local merchants. For more information, visit ou.edu/ousweek or call the Staff Senate office at 325-4672.
Breaking news, severe weather alerts, AMBER alerts, sports scores from The Norman Transcript are available as text messages right to your phone or mobile device. You decide which type of alerts you want to receive. Find out more or to signup, click here.