NORMAN — Author Trevor Loudon will answer questions and discuss his new book, “The Enemies Within,” at the Norman TEA Party meeting at noon Saturday. The group meets at the First Assembly God Church of Norman, 2500 E. Lindsey St.
- New and Developing
Norman readies for weekend full of holiday events
Norman residents can celebrate the holidays during a weekend packed full of local festive events....Continued ...
- New law could be boon for municipal sales tax receipts
- Kiwanis to serve up pancakes
- Committee will study corridor between campus and downtown
- Grants help rural fire departments
- My Body, My Life class offered
- Norman readies for weekend full of holiday events
Timberwolves back on hardwood after limited practice
The weather may have kept everyone off the gym floor for the past week, but that doesn’t mean the games won’t go on now that the roads are passable. And for Norman North, that means a three-day tournament in Texas after just one day of ...Continued ...
- Coaches name four Sooners first-team all-conference
- NCAA’s power conferences seeking more autonomy
- MLB intends to ban collisions at home plate
- Westbrook leads offense as Thunder thump Grizzlies
- Marley going to next level on diamond
- Ikard receives Selmon Award
- Timberwolves back on hardwood after limited practice
Everyone loves a parade
The remnants of this winter’s double slam of snow and ice should be mostly clear by the time the Norman Christmas Day parade begins at 10 a.m. Saturday at Norman High School, 911 W. Main St....Continued ...
- State’s health ranking among nation’s worst
- Remembering a man named Mandela
- Welcome, Mr. Sunshine
- City, Chamber at work to grow business base
- Everyone loves a parade
Terrier needs self-control training
Dear Dr. Fox: We have two wonderful, loving little silky terriers. They are exactly one year apart — ages 2 and 3 this week. We purchased them from the same breeder, but they do not share the same parents. The 3-year-old is very ...Continued ...
- Veterans Corner will be closed Dec. 26
- Beef demand challenges are ahead
- How to guard against wintertime heart attacks
- Older Oklahomans invited to share poetry
- Terrier needs self-control training
- Must Read
VIDEO: Anonymous donor ensures Worcester Catholic School will remain open
After an anonymous donation the Worcester Catholic School will remain open. The 70-year-old school was going to close its doors in June.
- Racism linked to infant mortality, learning disabilities
- VIDEO: College basketball player hit by police officer while crossing street
- Viral video: Auburn fan's Christmas light show features Iron Bowl radio call
- VIDEO: Anonymous donor ensures Worcester Catholic School will remain open
- Moore Strong - Six month later
Mom: ‘Twister’ baby healthy, happy
MOORE — For most Oklahoma residents Nov. 20 marks the somber six-month anniversary of the EF-5 tornado that tore through Moore. But for one mother, the date symbolizes new life....Continued ...
- Tornado duck to face winter alone
- First responders relive harrowing day
- Revisiting the path of destruction
- Warren Theatre larger than life survivor of storm
- Mom: ‘Twister’ baby healthy, happy