The Norman Transcript

Homepage

July 18, 2014

Man burned by deep fat fryer

NORMAN — A man was transported to the hospital Wednesday after a deep fat fryer exploded in his face, causing burns to his face and chest area, according to a Norman Fire official.

Norman Fire and EMSStat responded to the report at 5:44 p.m. at The Garage, 307 E. Main St. The man was transported by EMSStat.

– By Jessica Bruha, Transcript Staff Writer

Breaking news, severe weather alerts, AMBER alerts, sports scores from The Norman Transcript are available as text messages right to your phone or mobile device. You decide which type of alerts you want to receive. Find out more or to signup, click here.

1
Text Only | Photo Reprints
New and Developing
Headlines

Sports

Opinion

Features

Must Read

Editorials

Video
Netanyahu Vows to Destroy Hamas Tunnels Obama Slams Republicans Over Lawsuit House Leaders Trade Blame for Inaction Malaysian PM: Stop Fighting in Ukraine Cantor Warns of Instability, Terror in Farewell Ravens' Ray Rice: 'I Made a Huge Mistake' Florida Panther Rebound Upsets Ranchers Small Plane Crash in San Diego Parking Lot Busy Franco's Not Afraid of Overexposure Fighting Blocks Access to Ukraine Crash Site Dangerous Bacteria Kills One in Florida Workers Dig for Survivors After India Landslide Texas Scientists Study Ebola Virus Smartphone Powered Paper Plane Debuts at Airshow Southern Accent Reduction Class Cancelled in TN
Business
Photos


Facebook