This Week's Circulars
Debra Louise Jarvis (62) of Norman, passed away on December 4, 2019 at the Norman Regional Healthplex. Funeral: 2:00pm Monday, December 9th, 2019 at McMahans Funeral Chapel. Visitation: 5-7pm Sunday. Private Family Interment will follow at Noble IOOF Cemetery.
On Tuesday, December 3, 2019, Roy H. Gray Jr., loving husband and father, passed away at the age of 64. Roy was born May 26, 1955 in Toledo, OH to Roy Sr. and Bonnie (Hahn) Gray. He was the youngest of four children: Arthur, Richard, and Sandra. He attended John F. Kennedy High School and st…
Debra Louise Jarvis (62) of Norman, passed away on December 4, 2019 at the Norman Regional Healthplex. Services are pending with McMahans Funeral Home of Noble.
- Warming shelter opening is Friday
- OU football: Oklahoma coping with loss of recruiting days due to Big 12 championship game
- Norman Zaxby's closes
- Gaming fight headed for showdown
- OU football: Oklahoma feels it's more than 'one-man show' following Bedlam win
- OU football: Oklahoma offensive lineman Michael Thompson enters transfer portal
- Man receives life sentence for killing daughter
- Hundreds deliver surprise visits, toys for kids with cancer through Moore motorcycle ride
- OU football: Oklahoma earns No. 4 seed in College Football Playoff, will face No. 1 LSU in Peach Bowl
- Resident files petition to overturn council's UNP TIF vote