The Norman Chamber of Commerce announced today the names of the 31 participants of its 39th Leadership Norman class. The program is designed to identify and motivate emerging leaders.
Participants will attend 11 interactive sessions covering a variety of topics over the next several months. Session topics include: communication, education, personal leadership, quality of life issues, city and state government, health care and economic development.
Class members will also be given the opportunity to serve area non-profit organizations.
Co-chairs of this year’s program are Beth Sparks, Sneed Companies, and John Davenport, Primrose Funeral Service & Sunset Park . Both are graduates of Leadership Norman and Sparks served as a co-chair for last year’s class.
Orientation is Sept. 19 at Legend’s Times Two restaurant.
Class members are:
• Gary Armbruster, MA+ Architecture
• Blaine Armstrong, Geddes-Armstrong Construction
• Kelly Arnold, Norman Chamber of Commerce
• Allyssa Carlisle, Cavins Construction Group
• Jason Casey, 1NB Financial Center
• Tarasina Compagni, Benvenuti's Ristorante
• Ida Fryhover, Moore Norman Technology Center
• Stormi Goodspeed, Aria Realty
• Koby Harrington, Beta Theta Pi Foundation
• Derrick Hopkins, Norman Police Department
• Ali Jaffery, Norman Police Department
• Karen Kesinger, Sparks Clinic
• Kelly Lashar, Restore Behavioral Health
• Amanda Leatherman, Integris Realty LLC
• Katherine Leidy, Red River Youth Academy
• Andrea Marler, Cleveland County Habitat for Humanity
• Tyler McManaman, Manhattan Construction
•Annahlyse Meyer, City of Norman
• Jay Nettles, Republic Bank & Trust
• Monica Paris, Valliance Bank
• Cortney Parker, Rhombic Engineering
• Brian Porch, Norman Heating & Air Conditioning
• Jillian Ramick, Talley Turner Bertman Law
• Rusty Rasmussen, Rusty's Custard Factory
• Mark Robinson, Wildwood Community Church
• Christy Rockwood, Grace River Christian Counseling
• Megan Sherrer, Assistance League of Norman
• Jeremy Sparks, Primrose Funeral Service & Sunset Memorial Park
• Emily Summars, OU Cooperative Institute for Mesoscale Meteorological Studies/NOAA National Severe Storms Laboratory
• Wendy Swatek, Crossroads Youth & Family Services Inc.
• Rocky Williams, Arvest Bank.