The City of Edmond continues to have limited information concerning the impact of COVID-19 on the city’s revenue stream. The most recent sales tax reimbursement period from the state includes the last two weeks of February and the first two weeks of March, said Larry Stevens, city manager.
Edmond Police have accused a man and woman, both of Oklahoma City, of possession of drug paraphernalia, and misdemeanor possession of another person’s debit card.
As of today’s Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH) advisory, there have now been 3,748 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma. This is an increase of 130 positive cases from yesterday’s report of 3,618.
EDMOND, Okla. — When banker Jill Castilla reached out to American billionaire, entrepreneur and investor Mark Cuban, she got an answer. Castilla, CEO of Citizens Bank worked with Cuban to start a local program to loan money to individuals expecting government stimulus checks, giving them ins…
A shooting took place today at the Guthrie Walmart. According to two eyewitnesses at the scene, the altercation started outside of the store. The suspect is now in police custody. More information will be reported as it is available.
Beginning on Tuesday, May 5, Sorghum Mill Road will close to all traffic at the railroad crossing for quiet zone improvements. This work is expected to last approximately three weeks with cooperative weather.
This Week's Circulars
Harold Baird Emery, 94, Norman, passed away July 6, 2020. Memorial service, 11:00 AM, Thursday, July 16, First Baptist Church, 211 W. Comanche St, Norman. Inurnment at Warren Cemetery, Norman. Under the direction of Tribute Memorial Care, Norman. www.tribute.care
- UPDATE: OSBI serves search warrant for Scott’s cell phone
- Council adopts mask ordinance, public outcry erupts
- Petitions for council, mayor recall to be filed Friday
- City: Officers under investigation after sharing council member’s information
- UPDATED: Norman councilor, ex-candidate arrested, released in Tulsa
- 'We've all gotta do our part': OU football coach Lincoln Riley fine with salary reduction
- Mandatory face mask vote on Tuesday's agenda
- A closer look at Norman's mask ordinance
- Group files petitions seeking to recall city leaders
- Oklahoma reports 858 new COVID-19 cases, 26 in Norman