The City of Edmond continues to have limited information concerning the impact of COVID-19 on the city’s revenue stream. The most recent sales tax reimbursement period from the state includes the last two weeks of February and the first two weeks of March, said Larry Stevens, city manager.
Edmond Police have accused a man and woman, both of Oklahoma City, of possession of drug paraphernalia, and misdemeanor possession of another person’s debit card.
As of today’s Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH) advisory, there have now been 3,748 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma. This is an increase of 130 positive cases from yesterday’s report of 3,618.
EDMOND, Okla. — When banker Jill Castilla reached out to American billionaire, entrepreneur and investor Mark Cuban, she got an answer. Castilla, CEO of Citizens Bank worked with Cuban to start a local program to loan money to individuals expecting government stimulus checks, giving them ins…
A shooting took place today at the Guthrie Walmart. According to two eyewitnesses at the scene, the altercation started outside of the store. The suspect is now in police custody. More information will be reported as it is available.
Beginning on Tuesday, May 5, Sorghum Mill Road will close to all traffic at the railroad crossing for quiet zone improvements. This work is expected to last approximately three weeks with cooperative weather.
This Week's Circulars
Tony Wayne Jackson, (23) of Norman passed away on August 5th. His Funeral Service is pending with McMahans Funeral Home.
Estelle M. Dragoo, (89) of Noble and lifetime resident of Cleveland County passed away on August 7th at Oklahoma City. A Graveside Service will be held at 10:00am Tuesday, March 11th at the Noble IOOF Cemetery. Visitation Hours, Monday, August 10th 5:00pm-7:00pm. Arranged and Directed By McM…
Thelma Kay Dorsett died August 5, 2020 in Spencer, Oklahoma at the age of 53 years 25 days. Graveside services are scheduled for 10:00 AM, Monday, August 10, 2020 at Washington Cemetery, entrusted to the care of Wadley's Funeral Service.
Richard Gerald Cain, 77, of Oklahoma City, died August 6, 2020. Visitation: 6:00-8:00pm, with 7:00pm Wake Service, Monday, August 10th, Havenbrook Funeral Home-Norman. Mass: 11:00am, Tuesday, August 11th, St. Thomas More University Parish-Norman. Interment: SunnyLane Cemetery. Share condolen…
- Pinkitzel opens Norman location
- Teen breaks silence to discuss Unite Norman incident
- UPDATED: Police release more details of tempers rising between Unite Norman recall effort, opposition
- NPS hears feedback on virtual instruction plan during Monday board meeting
- Norman Public Schools announces fully virtual start to school year
- Update: Man arrested following shooting near OU campus
- Oklahoma reports 377 new COVID-19 cases, 4 in Norman
- 'We Are Norman' Lego rally planned for Sunday
- Norman reports 1 additional death, 24 new COVID-19 cases Tuesday
- Norman reports 1 additional death, 40 new COVID-19 cases Wednesday