The City of Edmond continues to have limited information concerning the impact of COVID-19 on the city’s revenue stream. The most recent sales tax reimbursement period from the state includes the last two weeks of February and the first two weeks of March, said Larry Stevens, city manager.
Edmond Police have accused a man and woman, both of Oklahoma City, of possession of drug paraphernalia, and misdemeanor possession of another person’s debit card.
As of today’s Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH) advisory, there have now been 3,748 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma. This is an increase of 130 positive cases from yesterday’s report of 3,618.
EDMOND, Okla. — When banker Jill Castilla reached out to American billionaire, entrepreneur and investor Mark Cuban, she got an answer. Castilla, CEO of Citizens Bank worked with Cuban to start a local program to loan money to individuals expecting government stimulus checks, giving them ins…
A shooting took place today at the Guthrie Walmart. According to two eyewitnesses at the scene, the altercation started outside of the store. The suspect is now in police custody. More information will be reported as it is available.
Beginning on Tuesday, May 5, Sorghum Mill Road will close to all traffic at the railroad crossing for quiet zone improvements. This work is expected to last approximately three weeks with cooperative weather.
This Week's Circulars
Oliver Dale Horton (73) of Norman, passed away on September 21, 2020 at the Norman Regional Hospital. Services are pending with McMahans Funeral Home of Noble.
Janice Elaine Evans (72) of Noble, passed away on September 21, 2020 at the Norman Regional Hospital. Services are pending with McMahans Funeral Home of Noble.
- Call for consistency: Continuing district divide bridged by single issue Monday
- UPDATED: Big Red execs charged with wire fraud conspiracy, forgery and ID theft
- Ward 2 Selection Committee recommends Sean Boyd
- Norman High faculty, staff list concerns for school health, safety
- Council rejects appointment of Sean Boyd to Ward 2
- State reports 63 new COVID-19 cases in Norman, county remains at Orange Level 2
- Oklahoma reports 1,034 new COVID-19 cases, 30 in Norman
- NPD says one person dead after shooting Monday morning
- Mayor: Changes on table after unsafe game day gatherings
- UPDATED: Armed employee shoots robbery suspect