This Week's Circulars
Jon Patrick Lofftus, 63, known as "Pat" to his family and close friends, passed away at home in Norman, Oklahoma on October 12, 2019. Jon was born on February 14, 1956 in Macomb, Illinois to Keith F. and Mary Jane (Carstens) Lofftus. After high school, Jon first attended Lincoln Land Communi…
Norma Jean Gray, 87 of Norman, born 12/7/1931, in Coalinga, CA, passed away 10/10/2019. Norma was a US Navy Veteran and an office manager for a dental office. Private family services will be held. (John M. Ireland Funeral Home-Moore, OK)
Annabelle Green, 95, Norman, passed away Wednesday, October 9, 2019. Celebration of Life Services, 10AM, Wednesday, October 16, 2019, First Christian Church, 220 S. Webster Ave., Norman. Online condolences may be shared at www.tribute.care (405.292.4787).
- OU football: Oklahoma trying to minimize Texas' size advantage at WR
- OU football: Oklahoma rises in new Associated Press poll
- Long time OU fan helps update team bus
- Intergenerational pre-K program launches at Grace Living Center
- OU football Q&A: Brian Bosworth reminisces on OU-Texas and discusses 'Horns down'
- Report: Oklahoma will be without Grant Calcaterra against Texas
- Moore offensive line paving the way for big offensive numbers
- OU football: Mike Defee wasn’t here for OU-Texas pre-game skirmish
- Norman High football: 'Angry' Tiger defense shuts out Edmond Memorial
- OU football: The day Oklahoma's reborn defense became a life raft for its prolific offense