This Week's Circulars
Norma Jean Gray, 87 of Norman, born 12/7/1931, in Coalinga, CA, passed away 10/10/2019. Norma was a US Navy Veteran and an office manager for a dental office. Private family services will be held. (John M. Ireland Funeral Home-Moore, OK)
Annabelle Green, 95, Norman, passed away Wednesday, October 9, 2019. Celebration of Life Services, 10AM, Wednesday, October 16, 2019, First Christian Church, 220 S. Webster Ave., Norman. Online condolences may be shared at www.tribute.care (405.292.4787).
Cleta Muriel Jones, (97) of Noble passed away on October 8th at Noble. Her Funeral Service will be 10:00am Saturday, October 12th at McMahans Funeral Chapel. Interment at Fairview Maguire Cemetery. Directed By McMahans Funeral Home.
- OU football: Oklahoma trying to minimize Texas' size advantage at WR
- Long time OU fan helps update team bus
- OU football: Oklahoma rises in new Associated Press poll
- Intergenerational pre-K program launches at Grace Living Center
- OU football Q&A: Brian Bosworth reminisces on OU-Texas and discusses 'Horns down'
- Report: Oklahoma will be without Grant Calcaterra against Texas
- Moore offensive line paving the way for big offensive numbers
- Norman High football: 'Angry' Tiger defense shuts out Edmond Memorial
- OU football: Mike Defee wasn’t here for OU-Texas pre-game skirmish
- OU football: The day Oklahoma's reborn defense became a life raft for its prolific offense