AKCAKALE, Turkey -- Syria's Kurds said Syrian government forces agreed Sunday to help them fend off Turkey's invasion -- a major shift in alliances that came after President Donald Trump ordered all U.S. troops withdrawn from the northern border area amid the rapidly deepening chaos.
Alayna Tackett is working to see if she can find answers to questions about vaping's potential links to illness and death.
The mission of the Oklahoma Military Hall of Fame is to honor the men and women of Oklahoma who served in the U.S. armed forces while demonstrating extraordinary acts of courage, heroism or gallantry, and who continue to serve our country and communities today.
Have you ever received a phone call from a telemarketer who became rude and abusive when you refused to listen to their sales pitch? Who hasn't? Have you ever tried to report them to their superiors by calling the number that appeared on your Caller ID, only to discover that the number was n…
The Cleveland County CROP Walk to Stop Hunger will bring together hundreds of people from faith groups, businesses and organizations Oct. 20 to fight hunger and poverty locally and around the world.
Halloween shoppers will spend an average of $86 this year on all things spooky from costumes to candy, according to the National Retail Federation.
Simulated archeological digs and atlatl slings sparked the curiosity of 3-year-old Addilyn Hoffman as she took part in Saturday's Archeology Day at OU's Sam Noble Museum.
This Week's Circulars
Alpha Sue Ingram (58) of Noble, passed away on October 9, 2019 at the Norman Regional Hospital. Funeral Services will be 1:00 pm Wednesday October, 6, 2019 at McMahans Funeral Chapel of Noble. Directed by McMahans Funeral Home.
Jon Patrick Lofftus, 63, known as "Pat" to his family and close friends, passed away at home in Norman, Oklahoma on October 12, 2019. Jon was born on February 14, 1956 in Macomb, Illinois to Keith F. and Mary Jane (Carstens) Lofftus. After high school, Jon first attended Lincoln Land Communi…
- OU football: Oklahoma trying to minimize Texas' size advantage at WR
- OU football: Oklahoma rises in new Associated Press poll
- Long time OU fan helps update team bus
- OU football: Oklahoma to play 5th consecutive 11 a.m. game
- OU football Q&A: Brian Bosworth reminisces on OU-Texas and discusses 'Horns down'
- Report: Oklahoma will be without Grant Calcaterra against Texas
- OU football: Mike Defee wasn’t here for OU-Texas pre-game skirmish
- Moore offensive line paving the way for big offensive numbers
- OU football: Austin Kendall's status unknown ahead of Oklahoma-West Virginia game
- Norman High football: 'Angry' Tiger defense shuts out Edmond Memorial