WASHINGTON -- WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange will not willingly travel to the United States to face charges filed under seal against him, one of his lawyers said Friday, foreshadowing a possible fight over extradition for a central figure in the U.S. special counsel's Russia-Trump investigation.
A grocery store run took a traumatic turn for a Norman woman who claims she was robbed Monday night in the east side Walmart parking lot.
Correction: An earlier version of this story identified one of the actors as Guthrie Jacobs. His name is Guthrie Jenkins. The Transcript apologizes for this error.
This Week's Circulars
The City of Norman is considering putting a significant transportation bond up for a vote in February. Years after a new senior citizens center was promised, there remains little substantive progress on actually building one. Should the City of Norman move forward with other projects before getting the senior citizens center funded and designed?
- Florida governor’s race seems settled after recount; U.S. Senate race headed to second review
- Police identify suspects in alleged Oklahoma City vandalism; possible Moore links
- OU softball lands star lefty pitcher, Giselle Juarez, from Arizona State
- Medical marijuana authority decision to publish license holder info prompts security concerns
- HORNING: You've really got to hand it to Mike Gundy
- Woman thwarts robbery attempt at east side Walmart
- OU football: Caleb Kelly relishing opportunity to play former position
- City of Norman investigates helicopter incident during Veterans Day Memorial Parade and Ceremony
- Driver found guilty of manslaughter
- Oklahoma dismisses OL Tramonda Moore from program