The Norman City Council is still scheduled to meet Tuesday night, but the council's agenda may be postponed until after the Thanksgiving holiday.
NORMAN — Two people at Sutton Wilderness Park on Saturday say they overheard a man say he wanted to run over Mayor Breea Clark, a police report reveals.
A man involved in a police chase that ended in a rollover crash in Moore last week has been charged with three felonies.
Chief District Judge Thad Balkman recused himself from presiding over two recall lawsuits due to the potential for impartiality questions.
NORMAN — Cleveland County District Judge Thad Balkman on Monday ignored a defense attorney's request for leniency and the possibility of rehabilitation and sentenced James Arion Smith to life in prison for the murder of a University of Oklahoma student during a robbery more than three years ago.
A police chase that started in Norman ended in Moore after the suspect’s vehicle rolled near the bridge on 34th Street on Thursday morning.
A man who burned the American and Oklahoma flags on the Cleveland County Courthouse steps in January was sentenced Monday to 10 years in prison.
This Week's Circulars
Michael Blain Meyer, 37, of Norman, died November 23, 2020. Visitation: 5:00-7:00pm, Sunday, November 29th, at Havenbrook Funeral Home-Norman. Funeral service: 2:00pm, Monday, November 30th, at the funeral home. Interment following at St. Joseph's Catholic Cemetery. Share condolences online:…
Christa Bagley, 51, passed away on the 21st of November, 2020, in her home in Norman. Christa was born in Walnut Creek, California in 1969 to Duane and Gloria Bagley. She had two sons, Preston Winn and his wife Casey and Ethan Swinney. She also had a grandson, Granger Winn, who she loved. Sh…
- UPDATED: Mayor Clark to sign new restrictions set for Monday
- OU football, men's basketball pause team activities due to positive COVID-19 cases
- Stitt appoints new judge for Cleveland County
- OU probing rib injuries sustained by OSU equipment manager
- ‘Anti-riot legislation’ proposed by Standridge
- Spikes lower in mask mandate cities like Norman
- Man allegedly threatens to 'run over' mayor
- 144 new COVID-19 cases, 1 additional death reported in Norman
- HORNING: Sooners, Pokes get what they had coming
- Norman reports 149 new COVID-19 cases, second highest ever