On a March morning in 2017, Tamera Moore, a 38-year-old woman living in the southeast Oklahoma town of Valliant, began the day with a bitter argument.
Cleveland County Judge Steve Stice ruled Tuesday that Lawrence Robert McEwen is set for formal arraignment at 9 a.m. Oct. 3 before Judge Lori Walkley in connection with felony charges involving allegations of sexual misconduct with a teenager, according to the Oklahoma State Courts Network. …
MOORE — The father found dead from stab wounds in his Moore home Sunday and the son who allegedly murdered him were known to have had a "volatile" relationship, according to a court affidavit.
A 78-year-old former pastor entered a no-contest plea to charges stemming from alleged possession of child pornography and sexual assault of a Norman minor.
This Week's Circulars
Dorothy Jean "Dot" Duncan, 69, formerly of Norman, passed August 15, 2019. Celebration Services will be held 2PM, Monday, August 19, Shekinah Fellowship Church, 412 SW 104th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73139. Condolences may be shared at www.tribute.care (405.292.4787).
Frederick Powell Goodwin Jr. 67 of Norman passed away Wednesday August 14, 2019. Memorial services will be 10:00am Saturday August 24, 2019 at Trinity Lutheran Church. To leave online condolences please visit havenbrookfuneralhome.com
Ted VanSchuyver, (66) of Norman passed away at his home on August 13th. Graveside Services are 10:00am Saturday, August 17th at Johnsonville Cemetery, Byars, Ok. Arranged and Directed By McMahans Funeral Home.
- The Meating Place opens in downtown Norman
- OU football: Former Oklahoma RB Mike Gaddis dies at 50
- Norman's daily water capacity has reached over 90%
- OU football: Bob Stoops’ sense of urgency helped get him into Oklahoma Sports Hall of Fame
- In their own words: Patty Gasso's journey from building a softball power to Oklahoma Sports Hall of Fame
- Epic Charter Schools to open Norman meeting space
- Horning: Listening to Bob Stoops, it sounds like a return to college coaching could be in the cards
- OU football: Spencer Rattler putting himself in thick of Oklahoma’s QB race
- Prep volleyball: Perhaps the team to beat, Timberwolves open strong
- Update: Council delays cannabis rule changes