The Oklahoma City Police Department has asked the state's high court to consider changing a decades-long practice concerning bail.
Fresh off a long shift as a cocktail waitress at Riverwind Casino, Rebecca Hogue quietly checked in on her 2-year-old son when she arrived home New Year’s Day.
The University of Oklahoma is cautioning individuals to stay away from the Lloyd Noble Center and the surrounding area due to a reported emergency situation.
Max Townsend will stand trial for a Feb. 3 incident that killed three Moore high school students and injured several others, a Cleveland County judge ruled Friday.
A Cleveland County judge said he plans to rule later this week on whether the Oklahoma City Police Department needs to start transporting inmates down to the county jail.
Two Cleveland County Sheriff deputies are on administrative leave after a routine traffic stop turned deadly early this morning.
This Week's Circulars
Glessie "Jean" Tharp, age 74, passed away on 7-31-2020. Memorial services pending.
James S. Kuchera, 61, Oklahoma City, passed away August 1, 2020. Celebration of life service, 2:00 PM, Thursday, August 6 at Southwest Church of Christ, 3031 SW 104th St., Oklahoma City, OK. Online condolences may be shared at www.tribute.care
Lavelle Adams, 87, of Norman, passed away Sunday, August 2, 2020. Funeral service will be at 2:00pm, Friday, August 7th, at Havenbrook Funeral Home-Norman, with visitation one hour prior. The service will be live-streamed via Lavelle's tribute page at www.havenbrookfuneralhome.com.
- Pinkitzel opens Norman location
- Norman Public Schools announces fully virtual start to school year
- Norman Public Schools releases more back-to-school details, including plans for positive tests
- Mother first in five years to be charged in county under statute
- NPS hears feedback on virtual instruction plan during Monday board meeting
- Norman manufacturing center receives certification under state commerce program
- Moore Public Schools updates 'Return to Learn' plan
- Norman reports 1 additional COVID-19 death, 43 new cases Thursday
- State Question 805 qualifies for November ballot
- OKC Thunder: 4 storylines to follow as Thunder begins playoff push