NORMAN — At around 11:30 a.m. Friday, hundreds of soon-to-be OU College of Medicine graduates hung on every word from Associate Dean of Student Affairs Dr. Mark Fergeson.
LIMA, Ohio — President Donald Trump returned Wednesday to Ohio, the state that foretold his 2016 victory, with a tour of a tank plant, where he touted its expansion and told cheering workers "we are rebuilding the American military, we are restoring American manufacturing and we are once aga…
Disney has closed its $71 billion acquisition of Fox's entertainment business, putting "Cinderella," ''The Simpsons," ''Star Wars" and "Dr. Strange" under one corporate roof.
Since 1919, the American Legion has been helping members of the armed services transition back into life in the states, or even just back to their lives as civilians.
MOORE — City officials who congregated outside of Moore city hall Monday evening came to see something they agree is good to have but hopefully never needed.
Fred Rogers, known to most as Mr. Rogers, left a lasting legacy of kindness and love when he died in 2003. Norman Public Library Central will celebrate that legacy today, which would have been Rogers' 91st birthday.
- Dead body recovered on state property
- What to do in Norman during spring break
- OU football: Oklahoma’s Michael Thompson ‘better than anticipated’ on offensive line
- OU medical students get matched
- Editorial: Restricting speech not the answer
- Cleveland County Public Defender's Office continuing work after nearly five years of operation
- House votes down bill from Norman legislator allowing for consent education
- Norman's Keith Humphrey selected as next Little Rock police chief
- OU football: Oklahoma's Nick Basquine hoping for additional year of eligibility
- Vintage Chevy a labor of love