The City of Moore will ceremonially break ground on the main part of the Janeway redevelopment tomorrow.
Norman Economic Development Coalition (NEDC) President and CEO Jason Smith, informed the NEDC Board of Directors today that he has accepted a position as President and CEO of the Manhattan, Kansas Chamber of Commerce effective March 25.
NORMAN — Suzette Grillot was removed from her position as dean of the David L. Boren College of International Studies on Friday, a decision she said was made because of her outspoken criticism of the OU Board of Regents' presidential hiring process and their selection of James Gallogly as th…
University of Oklahoma President Jim Gallogly outlined the university’s response to a racist video uploaded to social media by two OU students last week, denouncing it and committing his administration to creating a more inclusive and diverse campus.
This Week's Circulars
The City of Norman is considering putting a significant transportation bond up for a vote in February. Years after a new senior citizens center was promised, there remains little substantive progress on actually building one. Should the City of Norman move forward with other projects before getting the senior citizens center funded and designed?
- UPDATE: Gallogly condemns blackface video, says students have offered to apologize
- Woman killed in Norman train collision
- OU dean critical of Gallogly hiring process, staff layoffs removed from administrative position
- Video shows OU student in blackface
- OU students issue apology, express regret over racist video
- OU professor, recently dismissed dean calls for President Gallogly to resign
- OU football: Jalen Hurts' presence can help Oklahoma's underclassmen QBs
- OUPD search for man seen walking across campus in blackface
- Kessee family files lawsuit
- OU football: Lincoln Riley calls racist video ‘sickening’