Cleveland County pet owners are welcome to win their share of more than $10,000 in cash and prizes offered by the International Pet Owners Club in the 2006 Fall Cutest Pet Photo Contest.
The deadline for the contest is Oct. 15. The contest is open to every person and every pet -- from dogs and cats to rabbits and mice -- and entry is free.
"Every pet owner has at least one photo that shows just how cute their pet is," contest chair Rosa Bonbeur said. "When people learn about the contest, they get excited about the chance at winning and the potential for national attention."
To enter, send one photograph size 8-by-10 inches or smaller and include the photographer's name and address on the back to: 2006 Fall Photo Contest c/o The International Pet Owners Club, P.O. Box 1908, Pittsburg, KS 66762.
Entries must be postmarked by Oct. 15. Those who want to enter a photo also may do so online at www.cutestpetcontest.com.
This Week's Circulars
- Republic Services, City of Norman to host recycling contest
- OU softball: Jana Johns making immediate impact with powerful Sooners lineup
- Attorney calls Kish lawsuit 'frivolous,' hearing set
- Thousands of vaccines to be administered in Norman
- Norman native reflects on 'Worst Cooks in America' experience
- High school basketball: The biggest of big plays, Carter's hook sends T-Wolves to state tournament
- Bigfoot bounty grows to more than $2 million
- Republican super-majority poses challenges for Norman Democrats
- Norman North's Jessica Eschbach named 2021 Teacher of the Year
- OU regents push ahead housing plan, new fundraising structure