Pictured are four generations of women who recently reunited. From left are Marcella Moore of Fairmont, Minn., Connie Lang of Norman, Jessica May of Los Angeles and Jordyn May of Los Angeles, who was born April 3.
NSU Alumni cruise
Alumni and friends of Northeastern State University will set sail for the high seas next year, or at least for some sandy beaches.
The NSU Alumni Association invites all NSU alums and friends to participate in "'Fun'draiser at Sea," an eight-day Eastern Caribbean cruise set for March 3-11. The cruise sets sail from Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., and takes travels to several islands, including San Juan, St. Thomas, St. John, Antigua, Tortola and Virgin Gorda.
Tickets for the event start at $967, with a limited number of cabins available. For each ticket sold, a portion of the proceeds is donated to the NSU Alumni Association. Air and transfers are available on request. Passports must be acquired by Jan. 1. To book a spot on the trip, call Vacations R Us at (866) 456-0221.
- Changes to mask ordinance draw outrage
- Councilor files legal challenge to recall
- NPS board approves changes to back-to-school plan
- KREF SportsTalk radio owner Randy Laffoon dies
- Norman Public Schools updates district quarantine, case numbers
- Randy Laffoon remembered as Norman treasure
- Oklahoma reports 1,276 new COVID-19 cases, 30 in Norman
- Changes to Norman mask ordinance explained by city
- Council accepts grants with contingencies
- OU football: Sooners blame no one but themselves for upset loss to Kansas State