The following building permit activity was reported by the Development Services Division of the City of Norman for Oct. 17-23.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION OR OCCUPANCY:
917 24th Ave. SW — Vien, Ivan, Plaza 24 Apartments new storage building, $3,700, Ward 2
520 Ed. Noble Parkway — The Woodmont Company, Cost Plus World Market remodel, $841,192, Ward 3
917 24th Ave. NW — M5 Norman South LLC, Plaza 24 Apartments office remodel, $12,000, Ward 2
Multi-Family Fire Repair:
917 24th Ave. SW (multiple units) — M5 Norman South LLC, Plaza 24 Apartments repair exterior balconies, $3,000, Ward 2
The following commercial interior finish, addition/alteration, and demolition permits were issued.
4216 Classen Circle, Suite 100 — South Norman Industrial LLC, 46 Farms Medical Marijuana Grow remodel, $200,000, Ward 7
2821 36th Ave. NW, Suite 130 — 36th North LLC, Physical Therapy Central, $35,000, Ward 8
2000 Research Park Blvd., Suite 116 — Equity Commercial Realty LLC, GoPuff remodel, $50,000, Ward 8
305 W. Main St. — 300 West LLC, Marines Recruiting Office remodel, $145,500, Ward 4
1915 Classen Blvd., Suite 117 — Classen Landing LLC, White Box remodel, $15,000, Ward 4
2550 W. Main St. — NLA ADSO Norman LLC, Sooner Stop 66 fuel canopy Only, not reported, Ward 2
2541 W. Main St. — N & Q LLC, Grassroots interior demo, not reported, Ward 2
The following commercial new shell construction, interior finish, addition/alteration and demolition applications were submitted.
New Shell Construction:
3321 W. Rock Creek Road, building D — Broodfield Custom Homes LLC, Legacy Business Park, $500,000, Ward 8
2450 W. Robinson St., Suite 100 — Rich, Steve, Qdoba Restaurant, $345,000, Ward 2
227 W. Main St., Suite 100 — GB Dental Holdings LLC, Fresh Water Farms Dispensary, $60,000, Ward 4
214 E. Main St. — CCLC LLC, Nashbird Restaurant remodel, $250,000, Ward 4
2800 Technology Place — Warehouse No. 9 LLC, Top of the World exterior doors with canopies, $266,000, Ward 5
2505 W. Main St. — Eviana LLC, Evianna Medical Marijuana Dispensary remodel, $50,000, Ward 2
542 S. University Blvd. — Travertine Elevator Interiors, demo apartment buildings, not reported, Ward 4
• Ten permits for new single-family residences were issued with a combined reported valuation of $2,954,450. The average reported value was $295,445, three of which applied to the City’s 2018 Home Energy Rating System (HERS/Energy Rating Index Fee Adjustment Incentive Program).
• A new manufactured home permit was issued for 1916 138th Ave. SE
• Seventeen permits for addition/alteration to a residential properties were issued with a combined reported valuation of $518,063, three of which were storm shelters.
• Demolition permits were issued for 1011 & 1013 Trout Ave.
• Six applications for new single-family residences were submitted with a combined reported valuation of $2,010,090. The average reported value was $335,015.
• An application for a new manufactured home was submitted for 16620 E. Indian Hills Road.
• Five applications for addition/alteration to residential properties were submitted with a combined reported valuation of $150,000, two of which were storm shelters.
— Staff Report