Alayna Tackett is working to see if she can find answers to questions about vaping's potential links to illness and death.
The mission of the Oklahoma Military Hall of Fame is to honor the men and women of Oklahoma who served in the U.S. armed forces while demonstrating extraordinary acts of courage, heroism or gallantry, and who continue to serve our country and communities today.
The Cleveland County CROP Walk to Stop Hunger will bring together hundreds of people from faith groups, businesses and organizations Oct. 20 to fight hunger and poverty locally and around the world.
Halloween shoppers will spend an average of $86 this year on all things spooky from costumes to candy, according to the National Retail Federation.
Simulated archeological digs and atlatl slings sparked the curiosity of 3-year-old Addilyn Hoffman as she took part in Saturday's Archeology Day at OU's Sam Noble Museum.
The anticipated Norman City Council vote to end one of the city's Tax Increment Finance districts has been moved to Nov. 5.
A man who has served 21 years in prison for the rape and shooting death of a teenage girl in Cleveland County will have a chance to receive a reduced prison term.
This Week's Circulars
Alpha Sue Ingram (58) of Noble, passed away on October 9, 2019 at the Norman Regional Hospital. Funeral Services will be 1:00 pm Wednesday October, 6, 2019 at McMahans Funeral Chapel of Noble. Directed by McMahans Funeral Home.
Jon Patrick Lofftus, 63, known as "Pat" to his family and close friends, passed away at home in Norman, Oklahoma on October 12, 2019. Jon was born on February 14, 1956 in Macomb, Illinois to Keith F. and Mary Jane (Carstens) Lofftus. After high school, Jon first attended Lincoln Land Communi…
- OU football: Oklahoma trying to minimize Texas' size advantage at WR
- OU football: Oklahoma rises in new Associated Press poll
- Long time OU fan helps update team bus
- OU football Q&A: Brian Bosworth reminisces on OU-Texas and discusses 'Horns down'
- OU football: Oklahoma to play 5th consecutive 11 a.m. game
- Intergenerational pre-K program launches at Grace Living Center
- Report: Oklahoma will be without Grant Calcaterra against Texas
- OU football: Mike Defee wasn’t here for OU-Texas pre-game skirmish
- Moore offensive line paving the way for big offensive numbers
- Norman High football: 'Angry' Tiger defense shuts out Edmond Memorial