The City of Norman has based its budget for the rest of the current year and the next fiscal years on the hope that pending litigation will fail in court, city officials said during Tuesday night's city council study session.
The Cleveland County Court Clerk Marilyn Williams has issued new guidelines for submitting filings from the public, following the presumptive positive COVID-19 tests for three employees Monday.
With blood institutes across the country experiences shortages of blood donations, the Oklahoma Blood Institute is holding four blood drives in Norman this month.
The State Department of Health reported 16 new COVID-19 related deaths in Oklahoma — including the death of one Cleveland County woman — in its Tuesday update.
Blame this particular Dig My Ride installment on social distancing. Car shows haven’t resumed yet and owners are cautiously avoiding face to face contact. Happily, there’s an interesting ride right under my nose. It’s my 2005 Saab 92x purchased new from the BRI Imports showroom floor in Okla…
When a patient with COVID-19 is brought to a hospital, they are triaged, isolated and put in a negative pressure room (if it's available), where air blows in but can't escape.
NORMAN, Okla. — As the candidate filing period opens this week for multiple elected positions in Cleveland County, the local election board is taking social distancing precautions to keep the filing process safe.
NORMAN — The Cleveland County Court Clerk's office and District Courts will not allow public access to its offices at the end of business Monday following employees who have tested positive, a court order reveals.
NORMAN — Oklahoma is reporting 180 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Cleveland County as the official state total has risen to 1,327 cases.
This Week's Circulars
Dorothy McGee, 91 of Norman, passed away Sunday, April 5, 2020. Private family Service will be at 10:00 A.M. Wednesday. Service will be livestreamed on our page, Wilson Little, on Facebook. Graveside Services are scheduled for 11:30 at Washington Cemetery.
- Classen Urgent Care makes 'point of care' testing available
- Dealership says city targeted his business, others remain open
- Additional residents at Norman nursing facility test positive for COVID-19
- 1 new Cleveland County COVID-19 death; official county case total at 169
- 3 new COVID-19 deaths in Cleveland County; state case total at 1,252
- 1 new COVID-19 death in Cleveland County as county case total rises to 130
- NPS launches Distance Learning Dashboard; last day of school set for May 13
- Woman sought on bogus checks charge
- 180 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Cleveland County; state total at 1,327
- 121 official COVID-19 cases in Cleveland County as state expands testing capabilities