Traveling from the United Kingdom to the Sooner State, lecturer for Christian Science healing Phillip Hockley has landed in Norman.
Under a new state law that requires Oklahomans to keep their license plates when selling vehicles, car owners will need to carry proof of their registration in their vehicles as well.
OKLAHOMA CITY — State Rep. Mickey Dollens, D-Oklahoma City, has requested an interim study to address the knowledge gap regarding which branch of local government would respond when an indigenous woman is missing or murdered.
OKLAHOMA CITY — Kathy Shaw, of Oklahoma City, was less than six months out from treatment for breast cancer when she learned that she had nodule on a lobe of her lungs that was cancerous.
The state will pocket an $85 million opioid settlement by the week’s end after three top Republican leaders withdrew objections to the payment.
Oklahoma has made positive strides in providing healthier environments for its children over the past year, according to a national organization, but there’s still work to be done.
This Week's Circulars
The Norman City Council has announced plans to move forward with building the new senior center at Reaves Park. Other locations have included Andrews Park and the current central library, which will be vacated at some point this summer.
Orum George Jones passed from this life in Norman, Oklahoma on June 23, 2019. He was born in Kellyville, Oklahoma to Orum William Jones and Pearl Victoria (Goodwin) Jones on February 28, 1933. Orum graduated from Kellyville High School in 1951, then he joined the United States Army. After th…
Samuel Richek, 63, of Norman, passed on June 24, 2019. Services will be held on Monday, July 1st, 10 am at the Goodrich United Methodist Chruch (200 W. Hayes St).
Diana Ruth Yates Gray, 61 of Purcell, passed away Tuesday June 25, 2019. Services scheduled for 2:00 P.M. Friday, June 28, 2019, First Baptist Church in Lexington. Burial will follow at Hillside Cemetery in Purcell. Send online condolences @ wilsonlittle.com.
Erin Bruce Clancy, 81 of Norman, passed away on Sunday, June 16, 2019. Services will be held on Saturday, June 29th at 3:00 pm at the First Baptist Church in Norman. Services are under the direction of Primrose Funeral Service
- Parkway Plaza on the rise
- OU football: Remembering Barry Switzer's resignation 30 years ago
- Norman girl attacked by two dogs
- Norman-based Vault Ice leading cocktail revolution
- OU football: Expectations high around Oklahoma freshmen WRs Theo Wease, Trejan Bridges, Jadon Haselwood
- OU employee files 'sexual assault & battery' lawsuit against former VP
- Oklahoma softball: OU pitcher Mariah Lopez transfers to Arizona
- Center city code evolving
- OKC Thunder: Draft only the beginning of Oklahoma City's offseason
- OU football: Oklahoma safety Delarrin Turner-Yell eyes bigger role after head-turning spring