At Norman Regional Hospital:
J. and D. Sampson, Washington, a girl, 8 lbs., 5 oz., Wednesday.
J. and K. Wilk, Washington, a boy, 8 lbs., 4 oz., Wednesday.
B. and N. McCoy, Oklahoma City, a girl, 10 lbs., 1 oz., Wednesday.
E. and S. Vasquez, Norman, a girl, 7 lbs., 13 oz., Wednesday.
C. Hawkins and C. Dubois, Norman, a girl, 8 lbs., 1 oz., Wednesday.
The City of Norman produced 14.97 million gallons of water Wednesday. This equates to 164 gallons per person.
CONSERVATION TIP: Use a spring-loaded nozzle shutoff on your hose. Hoses without a shut off can waste five gallons or more of water per minute when running.
This Week's Circulars
Dorothy McGee, 91 of Norman, passed away Sunday, April 5, 2020. Private family Service will be at 10:00 A.M. Wednesday. Service will be livestreamed on our page, Wilson Little, on Facebook. Graveside Services are scheduled for 11:30 at Washington Cemetery.
- Classen Urgent Care makes 'point of care' testing available
- Dealership says city targeted his business, others remain open
- Additional residents at Norman nursing facility test positive for COVID-19
- 1 new Cleveland County COVID-19 death; official county case total at 169
- 3 new COVID-19 deaths in Cleveland County; state case total at 1,252
- 1 new COVID-19 death in Cleveland County as county case total rises to 130
- NPS launches Distance Learning Dashboard; last day of school set for May 13
- Woman sought on bogus checks charge
- 180 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Cleveland County; state total at 1,327
- 121 official COVID-19 cases in Cleveland County as state expands testing capabilities