Beijing Normal University, a university in China partnering with the University of Oklahoma in future student exchange programs, was incorrectly identified in the Wednesday article "Chinese leaders, Confucius Institute introduced to OU."
This Week's Circulars
Major F. 'Red' Morrow, 92, of Norman, died June 15, 2021. Graveside Service: 2:00pm, Friday, June 18th, Resthaven Memory Gardens, 500 SW 104th Street, Oklahoma City. The family requests masks be worn at the graveside service. Share condolences online: www.havenbrookfuneralhome.com.
Shepherd, Dr. Colonel Virgil
Dr. William D. "Bill" Anderson, Jr., 93, of Joplin, Missouri, formerly of Norman, died June 15, 2021. Graveside service: 11:00 a.m. Friday, June 18th, Clinton City Cemetery. Arrangements are under the direction of Thornhill-Dillon Mortuary, Joplin, Missouri.
- Horning: Coaches need to tell NCAA what's acceptable and threaten not showing up
- OU Softball: NCAA showing signs of listening to Gasso, others, who are demanding change
- Horning: Five things to remember and take away from a wonderful and poorly scheduled WCWS
- State shows Moore hit-and-run, aftermath footage in trial
- OU Softball (Extra Frames): Gasso makes the case for replay
- Horning: Her whole team won, but it was Juarez who improbably made it possible
- OU Softball (Extra Frames): Sooners broke record after record, all season and at the World Series
- OU Softball (Extra Frames): Controversy marks seventh inning
- OU football player arrested Sunday morning
- Swimming: One down, two remaining for Aiden Hayes at the U.S. Olympic trials