A Noble man was charged with the burglary of a residential business after the police were summoned to his home Friday.
Jeffrey Don Jones, 19, was charged Monday in Cleveland County District Court with a felony count of second-degree burglary and a misdemeanor count of public intoxication.
Police were called to a residence in the 500 block of North 6th Street, after a babysitter called police and said a man was scaring her, according to a court affidavit. Upon their arrival, police said Jones was unsteady on his feet and slurring his speech. Jones ran from the residence, police said. As they searched for him, police said they heard breaking glass and observed Jones entering a window at Mellin Investments in the 500 block of North 7th Street. Jones was arrested after he came out of a door on the northeast side of the residence, police said.
Other charges filed recently include:
Noel Garza, 40, Moore, aggravated operation of a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol;
Tracy Scott McCullar, 25, Oklahoma City, larceny of a motor vehicle, after former conviction of a felony;
Jorge Alberto Munoz, 25, Moore, larceny of a motor vehicle;
Thomas L. Thompson, 22, Oklahoma City, conspiracy to commit a felony; larceny of merchandise from a retailer;
Albert L. Gaines, 44, Spencer, conspiracy to commit a felony; larceny of merchandise from a retailer;
Ron Michael Faubush, 19, Oklahoma City, unlawful possession of a controlled drug;
Levi Cody Drake, 19, Norman, leaving the scene of an accident with personal injury;
Lauren N. Sprinkler, 20, Foyil, possession of a stolen vehicle;
Shane Daniel Taylor, 21, Norman, possession of a stolen vehicle;
Johnny David Yockey, 40, Lexington, domestic abuse;
Daniel Patrick Strite, 21, Norman, knowingly concealing stolen property;
Jared William Fuller, 20, Norman, unlawful possession of a controlled drug within 1,000 feet of a school;
Carl Edward McArn II, 42, Hapeville, Ga., omitting to provide for a child;
Kenneth A. Hiller, 44, Oklahoma City, omitting to provide for a child.
This Week's Circulars
Nickey Ruth Ketner, 76, of Norman, died June 11, 2021. Visitation: 6:00-8:00pm, Tuesday, June 15th, Havenbrook Funeral Home-Norman. Funeral: 2:00pm, Wednesday, June 16th, at the funeral home. Interment: Norman I.O.O.F. Cemetery. Live-stream link available on Nickey's tribute page at www.have…
Debra Jean Eastham, 67, passed from this life in Norman, Oklahoma. Services are pending at this time. Please sign the online guestbook at www.primrosefuneralservice.com
- OU Softball (Extra Frames): Controversy marks seventh inning
- OU Softball (Extra Frames): Gasso makes the case for replay
- Horning: Five things to remember and take away from a wonderful and poorly scheduled WCWS
- Horning: Her whole team won, but it was Juarez who improbably made it possible
- Horning: Coaches need to tell NCAA what's acceptable and threaten not showing up
- Horning: Gasso, Sooners do too much wrong, make it easy on Seminoles
- OU Softball: Not themselves, Sooners in another World Series hole after waiting too long to respond
- Horning: Getting to Game 3, Sooners, Seminoles deserve a bigger stage
- OU Softball (Extra Frames): Mendes' triple the beginning of Alexander's undoing in the circle
- OU Softball (Extra Frames): Sooners broke record after record, all season and at the World Series