Former Norman banker and longtime area business and civic leader Robert Bumgarner died this week in Phoenix, family members said Thursday.
Bumgarner, 65, was president of the Norman Chamber of Commerce for the 1980-81 year. He was president of the Norman Bank of Commerce and lived in the Phoenix area with his wife Sharon for the past several years.
Services are pending and will likely be held in Norman next week, according to family members.
This Week's Circulars
David V. Williams, 70, of Norman passed away April 18, 2021. Private family services will be held. The family would like to encourage friends to share favorite memories and stories of David at www.tribute.care (405.292.4787).
Donald Dayne "DAF" Keim, 68, of Norman, passed away Wednesday, April 14, 2021. There are no services scheduled at this time. Condolences may be shared at www.havenbrookfuneralhome.com
- Search ends for missing 50-pound pet raccoon
- OU women's basketball: Why Jennie Baranczyk left home to become Oklahoma's next head coach
- Oklahoma extends state income tax deadline until June 15
- OU women's gymnastic: Anastasia Webb's historic night leads Sooners to NCAA finals
- Horning: As Jennie Baranczyk takes over Sooners, Michael Neal's shadow looms large
- OU men's basketball: Duke transfer Jordan Goldwire commits to Sooners
- Norman police hire 12; academy underway
- Norman North counselor signs contract to publish children's books
- 'Something different': Crosstown Clash finds its way to golf course
- Gag order on FOP stifles council comments to press