A Noble man charged in a 2017 first-degree manslaughter case is expected to plead guilty in the case on Thursday.
COLUMBIA, S.C. — As Americans commemorate Martin Luther King Jr., Democratic presidential hopefuls are fanning out across the country to honor the civil rights leader and make themselves heard on the national stage.
University Theatre will present a production of innovative, original dance works from the full spectrum of movement styles created by select student choreographers from the University of Oklahoma School of Dance in Young Choreographers’ Showcase, opening at 8 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 24, on the O…
CARACAS, Venezuela — Venezuela's government said Monday it put down a mutiny by a National Guard unit in a poor neighborhood a few miles (kilometers) from Venezuela's presidential palace.
With the city’s April 2 stormwater utility and bond vote expected to be set by the city council on Tuesday, many questions still swirl around the issue. While the citizen stormwater committee has been effective in educating many residents through its six open houses and the city council and …
This Week's Circulars
The City of Norman is considering putting a significant transportation bond up for a vote in February. Years after a new senior citizens center was promised, there remains little substantive progress on actually building one. Should the City of Norman move forward with other projects before getting the senior citizens center funded and designed?
- UPDATE: Gallogly condemns blackface video, says students have offered to apologize
- Woman killed in Norman train collision
- OU dean critical of Gallogly hiring process, staff layoffs removed from administrative position
- Video shows OU student in blackface
- OU students issue apology, express regret over racist video
- OU professor, recently dismissed dean calls for President Gallogly to resign
- OU football: Jalen Hurts' presence can help Oklahoma's underclassmen QBs
- OU football: Lincoln Riley calls racist video ‘sickening’
- OU football: New defensive coordinator Alex Grinch stresses 'urgency' during introduction
- OU football: Oklahoma loses commitment from 2020 RB Jaylan Knighton