The USS Batfish almost floated away in the near-record flooding of the Arkansas River in late May. Even after waters receded, the damage was extensive — not to mention the World War II-era submarine's perilous new position on the incline of its basin.
Spencer Sanders was pulled in the second half of Saturday’s win over Kansas for what Oklahoma State coach Mike Gundy said was precautionary reasons surrounding knocks Sanders was taking to his throwing hand.
After a difficult Monday where three lost their lives from a double-murder suicide, city officials are extending their thanks to first responders as well as the community and asking for positivity through trying times.
OSU lost Tylan Wallace but they didn't lose their deep-threat in the passing game. Dillon Stoner's skill is put to great use in the Pokes' passing scheme, as the Kansas game proved.
DUNCAN, Okla. — Authorities have released names of three people left dead in a double-murder suicide in a Walmart parking lot in southwest Oklahoma.
The Oklahoma women's gymnastics team will be recognized for its 2019 national championship at the White House on Friday.
Not all rural communities have ample health care services these days, but doctors in Cherokee County are being trained every day through residency programs to provide care those who need it.
Oklahoma defensive end Ronnie Perkins was a problem for Baylor’s offense Saturday, particularly in the second half.
This Week's Circulars
Rayburn "Ray" Laseman, 90, of Earth, TX formerly of Norman passed away November 19, 2019. Graveside service will be 10am Saturday November 23, 2019 at Sunset Memorial Park Cemetery, Norman, OK. Sign the online guestbook at www.primrosefuneralservice.com
Frank H. Cooper, M.D., 90, of Norman passed away November 19, 2019. Services are pending with Tribute Memorial Care of Norman. (www.tribute.care) 405.292.4787.
Dwayne Elton "Dee" Powell, 97, of Norman passed away November 18, 2019. Services are pending with Tribute Memorial Care of Norman. (www.tribute.care) 405.292.4787.
- Horning: Behind a quotable coach, a weapon-filled offense and one of the state's best D-lineman, the Noble Bears are still going
- OU football: Earlier in the week, Oklahoma coaches showed players highlights of New England Patriots' 28-3 Super Bowl comeback
- Jury finds man guilty of toddler's death
- Ex-convict claims defendant admitted to killing toddler
- Female firefighter joins Station 1 in Norman
- Moore upsets No. 2 Edmond Santa Fe behind Jayce Gardner's performance
- OU radio: Oklahoma receiver CeeDee Lamb won't play against Baylor
- OU football: Parnell Motley’s strip helps Oklahoma finish comeback at Baylor
- 'The Den' unveiled: Noble High School opens new fine arts facility and gymnasium
- Little Axe district plans to offer virtual academy in January