Oklahoma will rematch Baylor for the Big 12 championship Saturday, with College Football Playoff hopes on the line for both teams.
Here’s a quick look at the Bears (again):
• Who: AP No. 6/Coaches No. 7 OU (11-1); AP No. 8/CFP No. 9 Baylor (11-1)
• Kickoff: 11 a.m. Saturday | AT&T Stadium; Waco, Texas
• TV: FOX
• Line: OU (-9.5)
• Radio: KRXO-FM 107.7
• Perspective: Both teams are in decent position to get into the College Football Playoff with a victory, depending on how things fall. OU’s chances seem more likely, as long as LSU beats Georgia the SEC Championship, but anything can happen.
3 players to watch
• 12 Charlie Brewer (6-1, 206; Jr. QB): He’s thrown for 2,935 yards, 20 touchdowns and six interceptions this fall. Brewer leads the Bears with 10 rushing TDs and gave OU fits in the previous meeting.
• 93 James Lynch (6-4, 295; Jr. DT): Baylor’s sack leader has 10.5 on the year — three in two games since OU and Baylor last met — with a team-high 15.5 tackles for loss.
• 1 Grayland Arnold (5-10, 190; Jr. CB): He leads the Bears with six interceptions, including three the past two games. Baylor will present a turnover threat again when OU goes to the air.