As featured on
Oklahoma now has more than 10,000 active cases of COVID-19, as the number of additional cases rose by 869 Monday to top out at 70,223 since the first case was confirmed in the state in March.
This Week's Circulars
Oliver Dale Horton (73) of Norman, passed away on September 21, 2020 at the Norman Regional Hospital. Services are pending with McMahans Funeral Home of Noble.
Janice Elaine Evans (72) of Noble, passed away on September 21, 2020 at the Norman Regional Hospital. Services are pending with McMahans Funeral Home of Noble.
- Call for consistency: Continuing district divide bridged by single issue Monday
- UPDATED: Big Red execs charged with wire fraud conspiracy, forgery and ID theft
- Ward 2 Selection Committee recommends Sean Boyd
- Norman High faculty, staff list concerns for school health, safety
- State reports 63 new COVID-19 cases in Norman, county remains at Orange Level 2
- Council rejects appointment of Sean Boyd to Ward 2
- Oklahoma reports 1,034 new COVID-19 cases, 30 in Norman
- NPD says one person dead after shooting Monday morning
- Mayor: Changes on table after unsafe game day gatherings
- UPDATED: Armed employee shoots robbery suspect