Aerofit Healthclub in Tahlequah reopened its doors Friday, after the business had to shut down due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
As featured on
For those who frequently exercise to keep their bodies in peak physical condition, routine can be key. So while the COVID-19 outbreak put a halt to the usual training regimens, gym junkies can now breathe a sigh of relief, as exercise facilities and sporting venues were allowed to reopen Friday.
This Week's Circulars
HOLLY SWINFORD, 64, of Norman, passed away on May 9, 2020. Services to be 2:00 P.M.Thursday, June 4, 2020 @ the Parks Brothers Funeral Home Chapel in Okemah, OK. 301 N. 3rd St. 918.623.1221
Steven 'Steve' D. Carlson, 61, of Norman, died May 28, 2020. Memorial service: 2:00p.m., Thursday, June 4th, First Baptist Church of Norman. Social distance seating will be in place, and masks are required. Online condolences may be shared at www.havenbrookfuneralhome.com.
Kenneth Paul Sinor, 49, Norman, passed away May 23, 2020. Services are pending. Tribute Memorial Care, 708 24th Ave NW, Norman, OK. 73069.(405-292-4787)
- Riots erupt overnight in Oklahoma City in protest of George Floyd incident
- Local residents holding peaceful protest at 2 p.m. at Andrews Park
- Update: Mayor Breea Clark responds to advocacy group's endorsement withdrawal
- No injuries in car accident at Norman Sprouts
- Some Epic students transfer out
- Phase 2 begins tomorrow for Reopen Norman plan
- Column: OU football provides a refuge from the world, but I sought Nick Basquine for understanding
- Violence continues Sunday night in downtown OKC
- Second day of Oklahoma City protesting shares unified message
- OU football recruiting: Caleb Williams being patient; Vandagriff has company in Georgia