Music video by The Marshall Tucker Band performing Fire on the Mountain (Audio). (C) 2015 MT Industries Inc Licensed to Marshall Tucker Entertainment Inc.
#MarshallTuckerBand #FireOntheMountain #Vevo
As featured on
Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday, Jan. 17, 2020, for the 7 p.m. Thursday, April 23, show and can be purchased at StrideBankCenter.com or the Stride Bank Center Box Office, 301 S Independence, or by calling (855) 849-3643 (855.TIX.ENID). The Enid show is being presented by Triangle Insurance.
This Week's Circulars
Mary Coleman, 64, of Norman passed away on Thursday, 1/16/2020. Celebration of Life Services will be held, 3:30pm, McFarlin Methodist Church, Thursday, 1/23/2020. Online condolences may be shared at www.tribute.care (405.292.4787).
John Ryan Pevehouse, 52, of Norman passed away on Friday, 1/17/2020. Services will be held at Wildwood Community Church, 1501 24th Ave NE, Norman on Fri. 1/24/2020 at 10AM. Online condolences may be shared at www.tribute.care (405.292.4787).
Ronald Carl Tritten 86, of Norman passed away Friday January 17th. Visitation will be 3-8pm Friday January 24th at Havenbrook. Funeral services will be 2:00pm Saturday January 25th at Hilltop Baptist Church with interment following at Blackburn Cemetery. Condolences havenbrookfuneralhome.com
Doreen McGowen, age 80, of Norman, died Saturday, January 18, 2020. Visitation: 2:00-8:00pm, Tuesday, January 21st, at Havenbrook Funeral Home-Norman. Funeral service: 2:00pm, Wednesday, January 22nd, at the funeral home. Interment: Resthaven Memory Gardens, Oklahoma City. Share condolences …
- How George Kittle went from a signing day afterthought at Norman High to NFL star
- New OnCue station waiting on permit approval
- OU changes course on parking enforcement change
- OU men's basketball: How Sooner voice Toby Rowland and his sons bond through basketball
- Oklahoma lawmaker intolerant of lactose alternatives
- OU football: Taking stock of Oklahoma's transfer portal activity in 2020
- Norman parents express concerns with school technology use at board meeting
- City eyes cuts to fix $5M shortfall
- Jury finds Noble man guilty in sex abuse trial; recommends 415 years in prison
- Joe Harroz forges OU's future in bid to turn interim role into presidency