Sixth-ranked Oklahoma's Big 12 home opener against Texas Tech begins a nine-game journey for the Sooners as they try for a fifth consecutive conference title.
Here's all you need to know about the game, including every OU football story The Transcript published this week.
Texas Tech at Oklahoma
When: 11 a.m, Saturday
Place: Gaylord Family-Oklahoma Memorial Stadium
Line: OU (-27)
Records/rankings: Texas Tech (2-1); No. 6 OU (3-0)
Radio: KRXO-FM 107.7
Weather at kickoff: 81 degrees, partly sunny
Weather in the 4th quarter: 81 degrees, 40 percent chance of storms
In the news
• It's been the story of the week: Will Trejan Bridges make a move to safety?
• DE Kenneth Mann is expected to return today
• With Big 12 play beginning, Clay Horning puts OU's conference title streak into context
• Another from Clay: The ice on Jalen Hurts is beginning to melt (some)
• A two-minute look at OU-Texas Tech
• Baptism by fire? Texas Tech is Alex Grinch's first test in his debut as a Big 12 defensive coordinator
• Comparing Oklahoma and Texas Tech's offense, defense, special teams
• A Q&A with cornerback Parnell Motley, who fully admits he's in something of a "contract year"
• Redshirts, transfer portal entries: The four-game mark is approaching
• A look at Erik Swenson, who was once dropped by Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh late in the recruiting process
• CeeDee Lamb has 11 targets through the first three games. And that's OK with him