Editor, The Transcript:
Last week my birthday party in Lions park was going great. My friends and I had gathered to play Frisbee and just celebrate life in general.
Somewhere along the way my billfold and I got separated. What a lousy way to celebrate your birthday. However, this story has a happy ending. A good person who didn't identify himself called my mother and told her he had found my billfold and would return it; which he did. My mother referred to him as a "Good Samaritan" my dad a "Good Scout."
Regardless, this Good Person deserves my thanks. So thank you "good person"; I really appreciate getting my billfold back and the effort you expended doing it. Thanks isn't enough...
Editor, The Transcript:
This Week's Circulars
Mary Ann Schrader (73) of Noble, passed away on August 10, 2020 at the Noble Health Care Center. Services are pending with McMahans Funeral Home of Noble.
Gloria Jean Graham, age 77, of Norman, Oklahoma, passed away Monday, August 10, 2020. No funeral services will be held at this time. Online condolences may be shared at www.havenbrookfuneralhome.com.
Tony Wayne Jackson, (23) of Norman passed away on August 5th. His Funeral Service is pending with McMahans Funeral Home.
Estelle M. Dragoo, (89) of Noble and lifetime resident of Cleveland County passed away on August 7th at Oklahoma City. A Graveside Service will be held at 10:00am Tuesday, March 11th at the Noble IOOF Cemetery. Visitation Hours, Monday, August 10th 5:00pm-7:00pm. Arranged and Directed By McM…
Thelma Kay Dorsett died August 5, 2020 in Spencer, Oklahoma at the age of 53 years 25 days. Graveside services are scheduled for 10:00 AM, Monday, August 10, 2020 at Washington Cemetery, entrusted to the care of Wadley's Funeral Service.
- Teen breaks silence to discuss Unite Norman incident
- UPDATED: Police release more details of tempers rising between Unite Norman recall effort, opposition
- No-mask complaints spread evenly in Norman
- 'We Are Norman' Lego rally planned for Sunday
- Update: Man arrested following shooting near OU campus
- OU staff gathers at Evans Hall to protest in-person fall instruction
- 'We Are Norman' group holds rally in support of city leadership
- OU football: Lincoln Riley halts fall camp practices due to schedule change
- Scott's arraignment postponed
- Rent, utility insurance program launched